We can link you to federal IRS and state tax forms!
Although the Kathryn A. Martin Library no longer receives printed tax forms for public distribution, we continue to provide links to government information from our site. We make it easy for you to find Federal tax forms, Minnesota tax forms, and Wisconsin tax forms. You can also find forms and services offered in the community at the Duluth Public Library Webpage.
If you'd like help preparing your income tax forms, the UMD Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers tax return preparation services for low and moderate-income residents of the Duluth-Superior area.
Students participating as volunteers in the VITA program will earn one or two credits in their major, gain real-world experience in tax return preparation, and participate in a service-learning program at two community locations, the Duluth Public Library and in LSBE.
Free Volunteer Tax Assistance
IRS VITA return preparation sites are operated by certified volunteers. Site operation hours and services offered may be limited. Please be advised that you may not be immediately served. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
For more information call 726-6779 or email [email protected]
Tax Assistance at the Duluth Public Library
- Duluth Public Library 520 W. Superior St.
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 - Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Closed on Presidents Day, February 18, 2019
- Closed for UMD’s Spring Break, March 9, 2019 - March 16, 2019
- Mondays, 2:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m., February 11, 25; March 4, 18, 25; April 1
- Saturdays, 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., February 9, 16, 23; March 2, 23, 30; April 6
Tax Assistance Scheduled on UMD Campus
- 1318 Kirby Drive, LSBE Rooms LSBE 134 and 144
- Saturday, February 13, 2019 - Saturday, April 6, 2019,
- Closed for Spring Break: March 9, 2019 - March 16, 2019
- Wednesday, 2:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m., February 13, 20, 27; March 6, 20, 27; April 3
- Saturdays, 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., February 16, 23; March 2, 23, 30; April 6
UMD International Students ONLY - 2019 Dates TBD
Accounting & Finance Department of the Labovitz School of Business has up to date information about the VITA Program.