You are here
CRSPSift 3.1 - Accessing CRSP Data
Usage Instructions for U of MN Duluth
CRSP is the University of Chicago's Center for Research in Security Prices.
CRSPSift is CRSP's Securities Information Filtering Tool for Windowsl. It replaces the command line utilities previously included in CRSPAccess - stkprint, indprint, and cstprint. The user's guide can be accessed here: CRSPSift Guide.
CRSPSift in the Library:
- CRSPSift is available at the "EDD 1" workstation on the Library's 2nd floor
- EDD 1 is near the Research & Information Desk. (see second floor map)
- Click on the "start" button (lower left), then "CRSPSift"
CRSPSift in UMD offices
- The CRSPSift data and software can be installed to a campus-owned computer
- 'Data plus software' installations are limited to 10 individual computers
- To request installation, contact Kyle Harriss in the Library (email@example.com or 218-726-6546)
- CRSP data is installed on a campus file server, allowing us to add CRSPSift software to more campus PCs. (true?)