You are here
Table Tent Guidelines
The Kathryn A. Martin Library invites University of Minnesota Duluth departments and student groups to place table tents on first-floor library tables when advertising UMD events. People interested in placing table tents in the library should email the library's Communication & Events team to place a request.
Requests for table tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, following these guidelines:
- Only one organization may place table tents in the library at a time.
- Table tent space is reservable for one week at a time.
- Table tents must measure no more than 8 ½” x 3 ¾”, either vertically or horizontally.
- There is a limit of 20 table tents per reservation.
- The organization must place the table tents on the tables on the first day of the reservation and remove them on the last day of the reservation.
- Table tents may only be placed on tables in the first floor reading room.
Requesters may also consider requesting promotional slide space on the library’s digital sign during the reservation period.