You are here
Table Tent Guidelines
The Kathryn A. Martin Library invites University of Minnesota Duluth departments and student groups to place table tents on first-floor library tables when advertising UMD events. Email the library's Communication & Events team at email@example.com to place a request.
Requests for table tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, following these guidelines:
- Only one organization may place table tents in the library at a time.
- Reserve table tent space for one week at a time.
- Limit 20 table tents per reservation.
- Table tents should measure no more than 8 ½” x 3 ¾”, either vertically or horizontally.
- Place tents on the tables on the first day of your reservation and remove them on the last day of your reservation.
- Table tents are limited to the first floor reading room area.
Remember to consider requesting promotional slide space on the library’s digital sign during the reservation period.