You are here
Table Tent Guidelines
The Kathryn A. Martin Library invites University of Minnesota Duluth departments and student groups to place table tents on first-floor library tables when advertising UMD events. To make a reservation, use the table tent request form.
Requests for table tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, following these guidelines:
- Only one organization may place table tents in the library at a time.
- Reserve table tent space for one week at a time.
- Limit 20 table tents per reservation.
- Table tents should measure no more than 8 ½” x 3 ¾”, either vertically or horizontally.
- Place tents on the tables on the first day of your reservation and remove them on the last day of your reservation.
- Table tents are limited to the first floor reading room area.
You may also request promotional space on our digital sign during your reservation period. Submit graphics for slides in landscape format. See the library’s digital sign guidelines here.
Questions? Email the library's Communication & Events team at email@example.com.