The Kathryn A. Martin Library invites University of Minnesota Duluth departments, units, and student groups to place table tents on first-floor library tables and some select spaces on the second floor when advertising events and UMD initiatives. To make a reservation, use the table tent request form.
Requests for table tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, following these guidelines:
- Only one organization may place table tents in the library at a time.
- Reserve table tent space for one week at a time.
- Limit 20 table tents per reservation.
- Table tents should measure no more than 8.5" x 3.75", either vertically or horizontally.
- Place tents on the tables on the first day of your reservation and library staff will remove them on the last day of your reservation.
- Table tents are limited to the first floor reading room area and some select spaces on the second floor.
- Content of table tents should follow the Library Use Policy.
- Occasional outside entities may be listed as sponsors or collaborators as long as the University is the lead sponsor and no endorsement of the outside entity is implied. External non-campus fundraising and partisan political content is not allowed.
- To preserve its academic independence and integrity, the University of Minnesota expressly chooses not to allow commercial advertising.
Once your request is received someone from the library will follow up with you. The library will be responsible for removing table tents at the end of the 1 week period.
Questions or comments about table tents in the library? Contact Chelsey Miller, Communications Associate, at [email protected] or 218-726-7196.
Approved by Library Leadership Team
April 4, 2023