- Data.Census.Gov is a comprehensive database presenting Census data in tables, datasets, and maps. For additional data, and for other Census Bureau information, go to Gateway to Census 2000 or to the U.S. Census Bureau. American FactFinder retired in June 2019, replaced by data.census.gov. See data.census.gov for the 2018 American Community Survey, 2017 Economic Census, 2020 Census, and more!
- Census data for Minnesota may also be found at the Minnesota State Demographic Center.
- Census 2020 information is now available.
- Demographic Trends in the Twentieth Century: U.S. Census Special Report (2002) - Data drawn from an analysis of 11 censuses conducted between 1900 and 2000 and that show changes over time on population, housing and household data for the nation, regions, and states.
- Historical Statistics of the United States
- Older census data can be found on CD-ROMs (with go-extract features) on the stand-alone computer (EDD) in the Library Reference Area near the staircase and in paper on the third floor under the call number HA201 1990. Also see 1990 Census publications and Historical Decennial Census Data for Minnesota.
- 1940 through 1980 census data is available in paper format on the third floor of the Library with the call number HA 201 followed by the year.
For more information on how to find census data, contact:
Kathryn A. Martin Library L274
Email: [email protected]