Hybrid and Online Course Support
Research support isn't limited to the physical classroom. Librarians can deliver information literacy instruction for online and hybrid courses in order to help students learn how to navigate the research process and think critically about information.
Instructors who are interested in expanding their library resources in a hybrid or online environment can set up a consultation with their departments' liaison librarian. Additional library elements can be developed, including:
- Consultation for online assignments and tutorials that can help students understand key research concepts.
- Purchase of digital materials for the course via our course content support program
- Demonstrations on how to permalink and embed articles, videos and other content.
- Librarian participation in discussion forums to assist students with developing research questions, selecting and revising search strategies, and reading/evaluating sources.
- Setting up individual research consultations via Zoom or Google Hangouts