You are here
Using My Account
Using "My Account"
"My Account" is a service available to current UMD students, faculty, and staff. We encourage you to log into "My Account" from the library's homepage as seen below.
Within "My Account," you can:
- Modify your personal settings
- See more results while searching the library catalog and databases.
- Save or email search results from the library catalog
- Renew University of Minnesota library materials
- Create and delete Get It requests
- See your loans, requests, due dates, fines, fees, blocks, and messages. If you have fines, payment may be made at the Circulation desk.
Another place you can log into "My Account" is from the library catalog, shown below. Look for the "Sign In" link. Doing this will increase your search results and give you more functionality because you'll be recognized as a UMD affiliate.