Requesting Renewal - Interlibrary Loan
You are here
You can request a renewal within 3 days prior to the due date as well as on the due date. Once the due date has passed, you must return the item. You can submit a new request to borrow the material from another library. Please contact the Interlibrary Loan office if you have questions.
- To renew, log in to your ILLiad account:
Login for those affiliated with UMD
Login for those affiliated with the Twin Cities
- Under "View," choose "Renew."
- Select the ILLiad transaction number.
- A "Request Renewal" button will appear.
- This grants a 3-day renewal while we wait for a response from the lending library.
If the renewal is granted by the lending library, we'll email a new due date.
If the renewal is denied by the lending library, you'll be asked to return the material immediately.